Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Airport Chic

Hey fashionistas!

I'm blogging to you from DC today, in the fabulous area of Georgetown. Some of the best shopping is here on M street! Amazing (but expensive) boutiques, chic restaurants, and the most beautiful apartments nearby. I got the cutest Tory Burch rainboots today in a fabulous store called Cusp!


So while we're on the subject of traveling, I thought I'd do a post on being "Airport Chic."

I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE traveling. It's so exciting to get up early, go to the airport in a car, and look casual & fabulous. It's almost as exciting as the destination. You get to wear a cute hobo bag! There are so many ways to be casual yet sexy: velour sweatsuits, sun dresses & sandals, jeans & tee shirts with a cute jacket, or jean shorts & flowy shirts. Of course, sunglasses are almost always necessary (or so we like to believe). Vanessa Hudgens, Audrina Patridge, & Ashley Greene have these looks down pat. 


Fashion Quote of the Day: "The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in." -Paris Hilton


So what do you guys think? Do you love airport fashion?! Which of these outfits would you most likely be caught wearing while checking through security or waiting in line at the Starbucks near your gate??


2 comments:

  1. love these chic outfits! i always wear leggings or somethin comfy to fly in plus it was always gets cold when ur in the plane so bare legs would be just too much for me. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki! I agree with you...I can't do the shorts either

    xox

    ReplyDelete