Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Hello, Fashion-Forward Fashionistas!

This blog is about keeping ahead of trends through celebrity sightings from the red carpet to the streets of NYC and LA. A site dedicated to being fashion forward and never missing a movement in style.

My name is Kayla and I'm a student living in New York City...I love fashion and everything about it. My favorite outfits normally consist of oversized shirts or sweaters, boots, and leggings. I have a sick obsession with purses...it's a problem. Watching Sex & the City can fix any mood, technology is as good as any accessory, and black is always in. I have style icons that I die over, including Olivia Palermo, Cheryl Cole, Kim Kardashian (she has great style even though most people overlook her as a fashionista), Rachel Zoe, and Kyle Richards. These women all have business sense and great style!


Stay posted for our regular features like Best Dressed of the Week, polls, and of course, Fashion Quote of the Day!!

Just so you know, I draw and design all the fashionista drawings that appear in my headers and make all the graphics on this site...if you borrow, please give me credit! Need any fashionista drawings? Let me know and maybe we can work something out! Please enjoy the blog and keep checking back for more trends and fashion inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment